Trulioo is aiming to improve its identity verification skills by integrating a complete set of global business and person verification services with no-code workflow development, low-code integrations, and more, all on one platform.
Customers of Trulioo have access to personal identification information matching, identity document verification, utility data for address verification, watch-list screening and ongoing monitoring, business verification for comprehensive person-of-significant-control and ultimate-beneficial-owner verification, and fraud prevention tools with just one contract.
“Trulioo is the identity platform businesses turn to in order to solve the inherent complexity in onboarding customers globally. We enable businesses to offer their goods and services in nearly every country in the world and remain compliant. We provide our customers with industry-leading capabilities backed by best-in-class customer success so they can focus on their business and customers,” said Steve Munford, CEO of Trulioo.
Growth and innovation opportunities are presented by the recent boom in internet commerce, mobile payments, and digital currencies. However, it also creates difficulties for companies to combat fraud and adhere to globally varying standards like Know Your Customer, Know Your Business, and Anti-Money Laundering procedures. Companies can provide streamlined onboarding and produce intuitive customer experiences that foster inclusivity and trust by using a single platform and one contract.
Trulioo, in addition to delivering worldwide person and company verification services, gives:
- Customers can conduct business anywhere in the globe by utilizing its broad experience, adaptable identity verification methods, and extensive global data sources.
- The Trulioo Portal, which offers no-code and low-code integration techniques, single sign-on entry to all verification services, auditable reporting, and performance analytics are all provided by Trulioo.
- Users of Workflow Studio, a no-code workflow builder, may quickly create, set up, and deploy logic-driven identity workflows.
- Through one low-code API, API Direct, any Trulioo service can be linked to an existing system.
- Connection to first-party, external sources of information, and third-party apps
- Navigator is an online education portal that offers guided training and workshops for best practices to make solutions and industry expertise accessible.
- Personalized assistance and continuous assistance from reliable professionals, including data source investigation and process improvement.
Michael Ramsbacker, Trulioo CPO said, “We built a platform that solves for the numerous identity verification challenges global enterprises face every day.”
He further added, “Trulioo is the only company that delivers an integrated, high-performance platform with comprehensive capabilities, out-of-the-box processes and models, easy no-code configurability, and the ability to customize and amend functionality. We are giving our customers the power to create verification workflows that best meet their needs with just one contract and in one intuitive platform.”