PARIS, May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Sopra Steria Group, a European Tech leader in consulting, digital services, and software development, today announces that it has been positioned “Leader” in the Quadrant Spark Matrix Cloud-native Application Development Services 2022. Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, a global advisory and consulting firm has released its first Spark Matrix Cloud-native Application Development Services. This report focuses on competitive intelligence in the global Cloud-native Development Services market and helps end-users from vertical industries perform a detailed vendor evaluation to support their digital transformation initiatives. Quadrant consultants have assessed 22 companies across the globe, based on their service capabilities, including quantitative and qualitative characteristics. The report notes that Sopra Steria provides a modular range of Cloud-native Application Development Services, including Digital Innovation Factory, enabling companies to support the changing needs of governance, innovation, human resources, technologies, and operations. It highlights Sopra Steria’s strengths:
- Sopra Steria’s modern application development services include enterprise architect, low code, and Cloud-native application development. It helps clients provide a consistent user experience, whether hosted on a public, private, or hybrid Cloud.
- Sopra Steria, with its deep expertise in engineering teams, helps its clients to reshape their Digital Software Factory, develop innovative applications, transform ideas into MVPs and iteratively drive all development stages to production.
- The key differentiators of its services include its Discovery Assessment services, a next-generation data analysis and decision-making tools to improve clients’ efficiency, performing risk and vulnerability analysis, and its DigiLabs capability, an ideation space that combines innovative methods and tools to generate new ideas for products, services, and tools.
“More than ever, software propels the digital economy. Being at the nexus of business and technologies, modern software leads to a shift in reshaping the way teams ideate, develop, test and release to production. Our commitment is to help our customers to strategize and streamline these activities to make their business more innovative, productive, and sustainable. We are delighted to be recognized by Quadrant Knowledge Solutions as a Leader in the Cloud-native Development Services space,” said Béatrice Rollet, Group CTO – Digital and Cloud Services at Sopra Steria. “Sopra Steria’s deep expertise in cloud-native application development services and advanced migration services help its clients with cost optimization while improving innovation, scalability, and time to market, which drive its clients toward extensive cloud adoption. Sopra Steria delivers flexible, reliable, and scalable applications through the development of cloud-native applications, including Kubernetes, serverless functions, microservices & API-first architecture, and its end-to-end software engineering methods, and tooling, including Agile, Product, and DevOps principles,” stated Amandeep Singh, Analyst at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions. Additional Resources:
- For more information about Sopra Steria Cloud-Native Application Development Services: Link
- Complimentary Download – SPARK Matrix: Cloud-Native Application Development Services, 2022: Link
- SPARK Matrix™: Cloud-Native Application Development Services, 2022
About Sopra Steria Sopra Steria, a European Tech leader recognised for its consulting, digital services and software development, helps its clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. It provides end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach. Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients. With 47,000 employees in nearly 30 countries, the Group generated revenue of €4.7 billion in 2021.
The world is how we shape it.
Sopra Steria Group (SOP) is listed on Euronext Paris (Compartment A) – ISIN: FR0000050809
For more information, please visit our website www.soprasteria.com
Sopra Steria: Alexandra Paléologue, +33 (0)6 79 75 48 83 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sopra Steria: Elsa Estager, +33 (0)7 86 73 21 17 – email@example.com
Burson Cohn & Wolfe: Vincent Darricarrere, +33 (0)6 76 05 95 63, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Quadrant Knowledge Solutions is a global advisory and consulting firm which mainly focuses on helping clients and allows them to achieve business transformation goals with Strategic Business and Growth advisory services. At Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, our vision is to become an integral part of our client’s business as a strategic knowledge partner. Our research and consulting deliverables are designed to provide comprehensive information and strategic insights for helping clients formulate growth strategies to survive and thrive in ever-changing business environments. For more available research, please visit https://quadrant-solutions.com/market-research/
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions: Riya Mehar, email@example.com SOURCE Quadrant Knowledge Solutions