For businesses to link teams to their content and enable safe remote collaboration, Box has updated the Box for Salesforce interface on the Salesforce AppExchange. Thousands of joint clients already use Box alongside Salesforce and Slack to support their cloud-based operations, including NYCERS, Principal Financial, Delta Wealth Advisors, and Talend. Businesses are also utilizing Box Sign’s strength to effortlessly execute documents through cloud.
With Box, enterprises can operate securely from anywhere, manage the whole content lifecycle, and connect best-in-class apps on a single platform. Leading international companies including AstraZeneca, Morgan Stanley, JLL, and Nationwide benefit from the work-simplification services provided by Box, which was founded in 2005. Box is based in Redwood City, California, and has offices all over the world in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Chief Product Officer at Box Diego Dugatkin said, “With hundreds of apps used in the average enterprise, we know that customers want integrated experiences so they can easily and securely access their content from the apps they use every day to get work done.” Dugatkin continued,” Building on our existing partnership, today we are deepening our integration with Salesforce to make it even easier for our customers to use our platforms together. There is a lot more innovation to come so you can expect to see more developments soon.”
Box recently updated its interface with Salesforce, announcing the following changes:
- Enhanced Salesforce federated search, offering a simpler way for users to locate the Box content they require in Salesforce at the appropriate time.
- Enhanced custom folder architectures that logically map Box folders to Salesforce objects and records allow enterprises to reduce the time taken on manual, repetitive operations.
- By optimizing the Box install flow in Salesforce, the updated Box install wizard makes it easier for clients to initiate and deploy applications.
Customers may now easily access and interact with their Box data from Salesforce thanks to these improvements:
- For instance, enhanced search enables service agents to access pertinent support content without leaving Service Cloud, facilitating quicker and simpler case resolution.
- With the ability to create customizable folders, sales teams may access Box data within Salesforce accounts and optimize Box content to best suit their needs to complete transactions more quickly and improve customer experiences.
- Finance teams may deliver sales contracts directly from Salesforce for signature while keeping all client contracts structured in Box thanks to the efficient interface.
Customers on Business plans and higher may now access the upgraded Box for Salesforce integration, which expands on a robust set of end-user tools that make working with partners, teams, and customers simple and effective.
One of the world’s top enterprise cloud marketplaces, Salesforce AppExchange, gives businesses, developers, and entrepreneurs the tools they need to create, promote, and expand in whole new ways. AppExchange connects clients of all kinds and across business sectors to ready-to-install or configurable apps and Salesforce-certified advisors to address any business difficulty. It boasts over 7,000 listings, 10 million user installs, and 117,000 peer evaluations.